Where to Find the Best Microsoft Teams Consulting Services Online
Posted On June 21, 2019
Microsoft Teams is an instant message application that promises to boost collaboration and engagement among teams in an organization. A company can acquire Microsoft Teams by having an Office 365 account with the appropriate Office 365 license plan. Take note that there are selected license plans that you can subscribe to or pay for to use Teams, and these license plans are the Business Essentials, Business Premium, Enterprise E1, E3, or E5, and Enterprise E4.
If you’re looking for Microsoft consulting services, then you’re in the right place. We at Data Outsource offer consultancy services that allow you to harness the power of Microsoft Teams. We help understand your business strategies, processes, and concept as part of the planning process. Then, we help you with the implementation, migration, customization, governance, security, and more.
We will help you prepare for implementation requirements, Teams provisioning, considerations before implementation, testing, setting up, and administering the app. Our developers will also give you a better understanding on how Teams is integrated with O365.
We make sure that governance is put in place and properly implemented. We set roles and responsibilities of the users who will access your Teams app. We also make sure that best practices, policies, and principles are exercised during the process. We see to it that the features in Teams integrate with your business process.
Microsoft Teams doesn’t only provide instant message, but also gives you the power to create private or public channels, share screens during audio/video meetings. You can also easily pull content from other services to Teams.
You can integrate OneNote tab where you can add all your meeting notes and ideas, Microsoft Planner boards, SharePoint libraries that serve as a repository for files that are being worked on, etc. The idea is to have all the content be fed into one place so that team members can have conversations around those activities.
• Teams. Each Team of which you are a member will be listed in the left navigation pane. Simply drag and drop them into any order you wish. You can also tag a Team as a favorite.
• Channels. Each Team can have multiple channels. A channel is a simple way to break the team out into smaller categories for specific topics inside the team. A channel can get its own separate conversations and tabs inside that team.
• Activity Feed. The Activity Feed is like your email inbox. It is where you can quickly see all the new conversations that pertain to you, allowing you to catch up without jumping around.
• Search. You can use the search box to quickly find a Team, Channel, or person, so you can jump to that area without browsing. When checking out messages, people, or files, you can further refine your results to only include results from a specific team, channel, date range, or person.
• Tabs. Tabs provide access to additional content. By default, you will have a Conversation and Files tab. You can add any extra tabs that you would like for your team to access instantly such as Planner, OneNote, Power BI, existing SharePoint document libraries, etc.
• Conversations. This is where your conversations will take place. Teams support threaded conversations, which means that you can reply to someone else’s entry and it will show all the responses within that thread, keeping similar conversations together. You can also attach files, images, and links to your conversations. You can send an email to a specific channel, which makes it easy to forward something from Outlook to the team.
• Notifications. Notifications can be configured to show a traditional popup when somebody starts a conversation with you or mentions you in your team. You can also configure specific types of notifications to go to your email, so you can be sure you don’t miss anything important.
Teams can be quite tricky for beginners, because it has a lot of features other than instant messaging. If you don’t have enough resources to get started or need training for your team, Microsoft consulting services can give you an initial boost to get you started. This is where we can help you discover and maximize other functions of Teams with our Microsoft consulting. If you’re ready to use Teams, contact us at +1-403-629-7272 or send us an email here.