Important Benefits and Security using Microsoft 365
Posted On March 8, 2019
Office 365 isn’t common on the previous Windows Vista and Windows 8. However, most people nowadays use Microsoft Office 365 because when it comes to research and productivity suites in the cloud or just on their computer, Office 365 is twice as popular as Google’s G Suite.
Here are the advantages of Office 365, which will help you understand why Office 365 is so popular amongst companies.
The advantages of Office 365:
People Can Use it Anywhere and Anytime
As long as there’s an internet connection, people can use it for work from anywhere and anytime. And it’s also cloud-based, which means you can access your emails, files and other Office programs from anywhere. This is very helpful for businesses that have employees that are working in multiple locations or you have employees that are traveling often and needs to access data.
It Provides Security And Reliability
Some people say that the cloud isn’t safe. But Microsoft is seriously taking responsibility for security and reliability for you to store your data online. Office 365 eliminates the cost of expensive hardware for your storage needs. The cloud is more user friendly and very easy for your employees to have access to their files. In order for you to have a better understanding here are the safety features.
- Encrypted Email: Keeping anyone from viewing and using other than the authorized user from your emails.
- Data Loss Prevention: You can monitor and protect your files and pieces of information using Microsoft’s Data Loss Prevention policy.
- Mobile Device Management: You and employees can also use Microsoft 365 to protect your files and pieces of information in your mobile device. And If you or your employees lose their device or it gets stolen, you can delete all the data without having to use the stolen or lost device.
- Advanced Threat Analytics: This is like an antivirus it features analyses to the system to detect and alert users of suspicious behavior on the network. It can also scan emails for malicious links and attachments and if it scanned as a threat, it prevents it from getting in. and if the email will still appear a message will explaining why the attachment isn’t there. This is only to avoid human error.
And these are the other security benefits. It contains Exchange Online Protection, Threat Management, and Multi-Factor Authentication:
- Exchange Online Protection: Microsoft 365 can protect your pieces of information and emails using its advance security from malware and spams.
- Threat Management: Security monitors your data from malicious activity. Threat Management teams are placed in order to monitor malicious activity.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: 365 has Multi-factor authentication in order to protect access to your sensitive data.
Authorized Persons Can Easily Collaborate
Working in teams is one of the ways the business operates. And using Microsoft 365 is the perfect one for your business because of the collaboration features of Office 365. And Everyone can edit a document or anything else because it’s all the same version that the user has made it and it can be received in real-time for any changes. As they can see what has been changed or added.
Gain Access To Updated Programs
Gain access to the latest and updated versions of Office 365 for no additional charges instead of having to wait for new versions.
You Can Work With What You Know
Not that Microsoft always new programs.
Its because the users don’t want to give up what they knew on the previous versions and have to adapt to new changes. Microsoft knew about this and by it, the Office 365 people can use their knowledge from the previous office in Office 365 without having to give up what they are used to.
Office 356 Features Mix And Match Plans
Office 365 has lots of mixes and match feature plans so that you don’t have to settle for a particular. While there are other cloud-based features. But Office 365 has 7 plans for businesses of all sizes. Not that everybody needs the same features from other programs.
Office 365 also provides packages where companies or businesses can have a mix and match plans. So that you won’t have to pay for unnecessary things that you don’t really need. And something you will also like because you don’t want to spend on something that is really unnecessary. It can also be a great way to manage your cost this way you can invest your money on more important things for your business.
So now you know the benefits of Microsoft’s Office 365 has to offer that can go really well for your business or company. Rather than having to use multiple brands and programs, all you can do is have a simple program instead. In which it has great features around for your employees to use.